Friday, December 16, 2005

My Grown-Up Christmas List

Amy Grant sings a song called, "My Grown-Up Christmas List" about all the things she wishes for in life. Here is my list:

1. For all my loved ones and friends to live long full lives with good health and great peace.

2. For Christ's work to be continued in me and in the lives of others who follow Him.

3. For others (and me) to have the sense of purpose, and live life "out loud" according to that purpose.

4. For safety and provision to all those in my address book (either snail mail or e-mail)

5. For love to be acknowledged and connections to be made in relationships, rather than typical dysfunctional relationships this world is famous for.

1 comment:

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Amy's lyrics are beautiful and so is your Christmas list.

Here's tagging you for the Seven Seven's meme. Just copy and paste the questions from my blog at www.mywordwrites.blogspot.com, then replace my answers with yours.
Blessings! Carmen