Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pray for Wornica Family

I found out that my Uncle Skillet (Lynn Wornica) passed away at the age of 90 on May 25th. He was a veteran of WWII and was buried with military honors on May 30. So fitting to be buried the day after Memorial Day, when each grave was decorated with the American Flag. Uncle Skillet would have loved that!

Those grieving are my Aunt Virginia, and their children Dennis, Gary, and Valinda. Not to mention extended family and friends.

To add to this prayer request, Gary's mother-in-law (Betina's mother) passed away and Gary found out about that on June 3rd. As a couple, I can't imagine what it is like to lose both a mother and father within a week.

Our hearts go out to the entire family.

I can especially relate to Valinda because I know what it is like to lose a daddy. No matter what age, it is hard.

Let us focus on the many fond memories and celebrate the fullness of life!

No comments: