Thursday, January 05, 2006

Year of the Dog

In Japan, 2006 is known as the Year of the Dog. Well, for the Willises, that is true too. We added Jazzy, a Boston Terrier, age 6 weeks, weighing in at 5 pounds, on 1/3/06. I've been immobalized to do anything other than be a puppy mother, ever since! LOL

I feel like the disciple who came up with a good excuse for why he couldn't do such-and-such a thing, he said, "Lord, I have taken a wife." Well--readers--I have taken a puppy!

So, bear with me, and I will write some little snippets as I have time and energy-both are in short suppy right now! :-)

If I can figure out how to add photos, I'll show you just how cute Jazzy is!

1 comment:

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Saw the photos of Jazzy in the e-mail - so CUTE! I love your term, puppy-mommy. I know you'll have a blast being Mommy to Jazzy, and just think you won't have a wedding to pay for!