Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Vacation Day

Yesterday Russ and I had a vacation day to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary together. There is so much to report that it will take a day or two to write it all down. Needless to say, it was not just a fabulous day, but because I'm an imperfect example of a wife, it was a hilarious day. Leave it to me to find a way to botch up our special night out. But it will make for a night I will never forget, for sure! I'll whet your whistle by telling you it trumped the time I poured piping hot miso soup all over my front on Russ's birthday this February. I wasn't expecting an encore performance of "duncehood" but I delivered!

So, come back in a day or two to see what I've done to journal our special day. It will have lots of photos so I can also use this entry as a virtual scrapbook.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

nettiefudgesworld said...

Congratulations on 25 years!! My husband and I celebrated ours by going on a cruise two months before the big day. SO, when the actual day rolled around - we didn't know what to do. We drove around Houston. I think we hoped something would jump out at us - it didn't. We ended up going grocery shopping and coming home. Not the most exciting thing we've ever done, but are glad for the years together, just the two of us on life's journey.

nettie