- I'm blessed by the beautiful decor and touching program of Faith Mission's Candlelit Christmas Banquet. So glad to be a small part of it, and looking forward to next year. Even more, praying Faith Mission raises the funds necessary to finance all the good they do in our community.
- So glad for fleece when it's cold. 'Nuff said.
- Indulging in homemade when the norm is store-bought. A special unctuousness that elicits nostalgia. Comfort cozy.
- I'm grateful for e-mails and facebook connections to bond me with friends all over the world. This is not just surface stuff. In fact, I think sometimes it strips away the casual and gets to a deeper level sooner.
- Mobius coffeehouse. Love my nearby hang-out.