Saturday, September 02, 2006

Photo Shop Me!


Recently, the news reported that Katie Couric and Rosie O'Donnell had "retouched" photos in PR shots. Someone behind the scenes thought it would be kind to put Katie and Rosie on instant diets by reducing inches before our very eyes. Okay-not inches, but it would have been if the photos were lifesize!


How convenient to just erase any unwanted flaws. Not only do you look good in the photo, but it provides an easy disguise when you meet people on the streets. They will never recognize you without your stage makeup and your retouched figure and face. I'm not sure what they do about live shots on television though. No time to retouch anything. I guess they just use special filters on the cameras, and hope people think the camera adds 10 pounds.

I haven't followed the photo shop route when it comes to retouching my photos. I hear it can be quite fun. But I must admit that the photo on this site is a photo from 2002 when I was about 60 pounds thinner. UGH.

No worries-I'll just go on the photo shop diet.

No pain, no gain. To my disdain, it's because I'm vain.

1 comment:

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Funny--I didn't know this about them (or you)!