Monday, July 04, 2011

New Program-CPD 23

I'm participating in a blog enrichment program to help me get more plugged in with all the opportunities as a blogger. I know a lot of the available ideas out there, but this structured program will provide the accountability I need to keep moving forward. What good is knowledge without application? Often when I have other projects, this blog gets put on hold for a while. Just look at my hit-or-miss posting record over the years to see that. I'll see what I can do to remedy that, through CPD23. Maybe you want to join me? It's primarily for librarians who are blogging, but it's open to anyone. There will be 23 projects in the program. This explanation post is "Thing Number One." Here's the link: 

1 comment:

Joy Weese Moll said...

Yay! I'm glad that it looks like you will find this useful and rewarding -- a find ways to slip it into your busy summer.