Sunday, September 23, 2007

Life List

Throughout my life, I've heard of people who have the "Bucket List." Things they want to do before they kick the bucket. I think I'd rather call it a Life List. Anything on that list would have to ADD to your life, or it wouldn't be worth putting on a list! I've never made such a list, have you?

If I were to start such a list, what might I add to my already BLESSED LIFE?

I might add things such as:

1. Go snorkeling.
2. In my dreams I para-sail, but not sure I would be brave enough in real life.
3. Publish a book with my byline.
4. Make a souffle.
5. Try truffle-laced ANYTHING.
6. Visit Japan.
7. Mission trip to Mexico.
8. Go on a cruise.
9. Find the perfect hairstyle (that might TAKE a lifetime!).
10.Sing the national anthem at events in 5 different towns. (one down, four to go)

More important is my spiritual "Life List." It contains only 2 items:

1. To grow in my relationship with Christ, and to know Him in His fullness; pleasing Him in my thoughts and deeds.

2. To reflect Christ to others, discipling them and being discipled by them in an interactive fellowship, always mindful of inviting others to join the journey with me.

No comments: