Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Enjoy the View!

Today on my 25 minute drive to Covington, KY, the view was breath-taking! I love to use my drive-time as a time of reflection. This means I take in all of the scenery as it unfolds like a movie before my eyes. Today, the sun-rays darting at angles through the puffy clouds told me it was going to be a day of amazement. It's all in your attitude! Then, on my approach to the Ohio River, in what is called Cut-in-the-Hill, the Cincinnati sky-scape loomed before me in an almost gold and silver state of existence. It was so bright, and so spectacular! I couldn't help but think to myself, similar to Jeremiah, "Ah, Lord God, thou hast made the heavens and the earth by thy outstretched hands!" Yes, I know this city was man-made, but it was inspired by a Lord of Beauty who enabled them to build a city-extravaganza.

We are so blessed!

No comments: