Sunday, October 14, 2007

A God-Thing

I just have to share a "God-thing" with you. It's how God gave an affirmation about a book doctor project I'm working on. This project has become very dear to my heart.

I prayed about where to worship today. We already said good-bye to the church where we served in an interim capacity this summer, so I didn't really want to go back there to worship (just too hard after saying good-byes). Russ isn't here-he's already in Raymondville. Here in Southwest KY, I live in the belt-buckle of the Bible Belt, so churches abound. In a 20-mile radius, I had about 30 good Bible-believing churches to consider. I decided to drive twenty minutes away, to Martin, TN to attend church at Central Baptist.

God confirmed my choice in a unique way. The pastor spoke on the very topic I've been working on in this book project THIS WEEKEND. It was Chapter ONE all over again!

He even used some of the same examples. It was like I was reading my author's manuscript! NO KIDDING!

It was an amazing affirmation of the author's direction, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

No comments: